Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Dark Knight


I haven't watched any of the Batman Movies since I don't know...maybe that last one with Chris O'Donnell in it because I thought they were really dumb with all the neon and stuff.
A couple of weeks ago Peter and I noticed that we had recorded Batman Begins in HD while we had free HBO, so we decided to watch it. I really liked that movie but still had no desire to see the new one (The Dark Knight) cause I have heard from quite a few people that it is so dark and awful. Last weekend Peter and I went to the movies and from lack of good movie selection, we went ahead and saw The Dark Knight. There may be something wrong with me, because I really, really liked this movie! I just may be a little dark and twisted.

10 comments:

shellie said...

i am right there with you nancy on being dark and twisted. i also enjoyed this movie very much.

Tricia said...

Hey, I am actually blogging today. I'm a little slow at this.... Anyway, I'll be chaking in every now and then!
Tricia

Tina ♥ said...

I didn't think I wanted to see it, but who knows, maybe I would like it. I am kind of twisted! We'll see.

Ashley said...

I'm sure we'll be seeing it eventually. I'm weird and I actually like most guy movies especially dark and twisted ones!

Kent and Julie said...

I really liked it also although kent said he could have lived with out it....what is wrong with HIM?

Amanda M. said...

I loved Batman Begins. We went to see The Dark Night for Brians birthday. I was so scared, I asked Brian if it was over yet. I think I might like it better the second time, now that I know what happens.

Lexi said...

Wasn't that movie awesome? And for some reason, most of the time when I get on your blog I can see the pictures, but not what you write, so if I say something weird, that is why!

Kristen said...

Ya, your not crazy. We liked it too! However, I don't think even a 13 year old should see it! Maybe 15 or 16, but the joker was just so evil! That's just my humble opinion, but ya, we liked it!

Allison said...

Loved this movie and the 1st one Batman Begins. I am in love with Christian Bale. aaaaaahhhhhhhh

Melissa said...

We took our boys to see it!!! I think we must be sick and wrong...Cole kept asking if the joker was drunk or on drugs, because he was just being mean to be mean!!! I was so worried they would wake up in the middle of the night screaming, but they both loved it! What kind of parents are we!!!lol