Monday, August 11, 2008

Wings and Rockband...

We had some of Peter work buddies over saturday night for wings and rockband. His friend Jaren brought his deep fryer and cooked for us. He fried chicken nuggets and corndogs for the kids and made wings. They like to make super hot wings and see who they can get to cry while eating them. Jaren also brought his Playstation 2 and his rockband game to play.





We had never played that game before and it was so much fun! We all took turns playing the guitar, drums and even singing. I even sang...not very good, but I did it anyway. Let's just say we are all hooked and are hoping one day we can get it for our wii...Santa, you listening?

1 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

As Cambree once told me, "Your a rockin' star!"
I still have never played wii or guitar hero! Ever! I am really behind on the times! Anyways, looks like you had a blast...... fun times!