Wednesday, August 13, 2008

High School Tag!

1. Did you date someone from your school? not really...a dance here and there, but no boyfriends.
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1985 Honda Accord junior year, when I was a senior I drove this little red chevy truck that I hated till I got my dad to sell it and he bought me a 1989 Honda Accord with a CD player and a sunroof! I had that car till August 2002!
4. Were you a party animal? I think you would have to go to parties to be considered a party animal!
5. Were you considered a flirt? I might of tried, but obviously not very successful.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope.
7. Were you a nerd? I don't think so.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes, Soccer! You go girl! We had that phrase on our soccer sweatshirts...so maybe I was a nerd.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes. Dear Ol' AF High....
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Garlick my German teacher, his class was soooo laid back and Ms. Batmale (sp?) for history, she actually made history exciting! (same ones, shellie!)
12. Where did you sit during lunch? My senior year I didn't have the same lunch as my friends, so I just went home for lunch
13. What was your school's full name? American Fork High School
14. School mascot? CAVEMAN
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I went with Aaron Branch my junior year.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way! I think that is a "been there done that" thing you never want to do again.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Not much, was glad to get it over with. I think I have always wanted to be older than I am.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I think I skipped senior skip day!
19. Were you in any clubs? No, but some friends and I got our picture taken with the German Club for the yearbook. I think just to see how many times we could be in the yearbook.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh yeah, I wish I could say it was all because of babies, but baby is 3 now...
21. Who was your prom date? I didn't go to a prom for my school, but I went to Orem High School's prom my junior year. For some reason I can't remember his name, but his older brother was friends with my brother, ...I think his last name is staiger?
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? That was 3 years ago! I didn't go. I had just had my last baby a few weeks earlier and I refuse to go FAT!

I tag-Shauna, Tina, Liz, and Allison and anyone else that wants to do it- NO LIES! We are all adults now and it's in the past :)

Yeah...there is no #3, I guess it just got skipped.

6 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

that was another fun tag. There are so many. Anyways, it was wierd to think about high school again. Glad that's in the past, although my HS experience wasn't that bad.
So you weren't a party animal like you are now? hehe..... k, I did the tag on mine now.

Shauna said...

Fun to read! Thanks for the tag...:)

Liz said...

So fun Nancy!!
I didn't know you have taken a German class before and didn't know you played soccer either.

Allison said...

Love it! I'll totally do one. I didn't go to my 10 year either for the same reason!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great summer. And I am so glad to still be working with you in young women's. Your Little Jake is so cute, I love those kiddy moments.

Kristen said...

The Caveman...really? That was your mascot? Did you guys grunt alot? haha!
Cute Tag!