Monday, August 11, 2008

Reunion-Raging Waters

Tuesday, July 22nd was Raging Waters day. My sister Janna got us a screaming deal on tickets (25 dollars for each family) so we spent the day there. We rented 2 Cabanas right next to each other to make sure we had plenty of shade to come to throughout the day. Little did we know that we were going to need it to shelter us from a major rain/thunderstorm. With all the rain it was so much fun! I think we will try and make this a yearly event!




The kids made this as another shelter from the rain.

After we were home and all cleaned up, we went to my brother Jeff's house to hang out. They pulled all of their fun toys for us to use! This is me thinking I am so brave to go on this ramp till I realize that...
this is what I am supposed to look like...
or even this. Maybe next year I'll get brave enough to catch some air!
Abbey-wipe out! My sister in law got a moped for christmas and was nice enough to let us ride it.
When I stopped after my ride, Jake climbed right on so I took him for a ride.
Quincy riding with uncle Doug (Janna's husband)
Abbey's turn with Uncle Doug
My little sister Ashley with her little boy AJ.
Playing on a teeter totter thingy.


After is got dark, Jeff pulled out his firepit so we could roast marshmallows and make s'mores!


Thanks so much to Jeff and Kelly letting us come to their house for an impromptu get together.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I really like that picture of you on the moped. You look great!