Monday, August 11, 2008

Reunion-Guitar Hero Night

Wednesday was a more relaxing day. In the afternoon I took the kids to the airport to go pick up Peter! We hadn't seen him for 12 days! It was so nice to have us join us. That evening everybody went to my brother Jason's house for a light dinner and Guitar Hero. Everyone had lots of fun taking turns and playing together. And there was lots of time for reminiscing about the olden days...

My nephews Josh and Michael
Josh and my sister in law Melissa (Jimmy's wife)
My niece Noelle and my little sister Ashley
Ashley again
My nieces Katy and Jacey


Later that night my brother Jeff, Jim, and Jason had an indoor soccer game (my family pretty much grew up playing soccer) so we went to watch them. I really want to play again...but I better get in shape first!

3 comments:

shellie said...

oh guitar hero.....i got hooked on that games way back when guitar hero II came out. i played III for while but lost interest when i couldn't beat the last guy on hard. i played it once in vegas in same parking lot on a huge screen against someone kid i didn't know. he was surprised that an old lady kicked his butt.

nancy said...

Awesome Shellie! That sounds like fun playing in Vegas! Isn't sad that kids think that are old ladies now?

Ashley said...

I had lots of fun playing the little girls because I could actually beat them!