Monday, August 11, 2008

vacation pics-discovery gateway

On July 18th we joined in on my sister in law Diane's Fun Friday. Every friday in the summer, whe takes her kids on some kind of fun outing. We decided to go up to Salt Lake and go to Discovery Gateway. The kids had so much fun playing and exploring with all the fun stuff they had there.
Jake looks so cute in this costume.
Exploring the inside of a helicopter.



For some reason Jake just kept sliding down on his back. It was so cute to watch.





I think this part was my kids favorite part. I think it is called the beehive and all the kdis work together to circulate all these plastic balls. They played in this area for a very long time.




Afterwards we went spent the night at their house. I introduced Diane to Guitar Hero III and I think she became hooked. We stayed up till 1 AM playing. She is a very quick learner cause the next time we stayed at their house she was playing medium and doing awesome!

0 comments: