Saturday, December 15, 2007

Winter Wonderland..

We went to our neighborhood winter wonderland and to be honest I was a little disappointed. My expectations for it was probably completely unrealistic. There were 2 little mounds of snow and hundreds of kids playing in it with snowballs flying everywhere. The kids absolutely loved it though and I really enjoyed watching them have a blast (and occasionally getting hit with a snowball). It has been almost 2 years since they have played in the snow. Jacob on the other hand didn't get into it. He has never played in snow before but I think he was more freaked out with how many people there were.





Abbey decided to make a tiny snowman and we brought it home and put it on our lawn. I don't think it is going to make it through the day.
I'm hoping this will put off the "I miss the snow" and "I want to move back to Utah cause it snows there" talk for a little while.

1 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Yeah, lots of people and a little bit of snow. BUT the kids looked like they had fun! What a good mom you are.
By the way, cute tiny snowman!