Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"best Christmas ever!!"

This is the best christmas ever...at least that is what the kids told us! Santa brought all 4 of them bikes and they were so excited and said, "mom, now you don't have to spend your money on bikes cause santa brought us some!" I am so thankful for santa;) They girls got their own ipods (hand me down shuffles).





I think their absolute favorite present they got was from their grandma Pat and Papa...a Nintendo Wii. They were so excited and I think have pretty much played it non stop since we hooked it up! It is such a great system, so easy to use! Even Owen plays it without any help. He also kicked my butt at tennis and wants to play me again so he can kick my butt again! I think I finally realized how competitive I am when I realized I was trash talkin to my 7 year old Abbey. Not so proud of that, but then I realized that Peter was trash talking to our 4 year old Owen, while playing tennis. So I feel a little better about it now, but I am quickly learning that our kids are starting to trash talk too. So I apologize to anyone who will ever play games with anyone in my super competitive family.





It is so much fun to watch the kids play the wii. It's nice to have a video game that is so interactive where they are actually getting a little bit of exercise while playing.

4 comments:

Liz said...

That is the best Christmas ever!! Bikes for everyone.
Where's yours?
Looks like you had a lot of fun Christmas morning.

Ashley said...

Santa is so cool! Wiis are fun. We really like ours.

Tina ♥ said...

Fun Christmas! You are so lucky Santa brought all the bikes and saved you some cash!! You have some pretty cool jammies too! I think we should play some wii and see if you talk try and trash to me! haha!

Tina ♥ said...

Oh yeah, the kids always ride bikes out front. So maybe sometime we'll come around the block and they can ride together. Plus now we have scooters too. Maybe during the break while I am not teaching piano....