Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday dresses

I haven't made the girls christmas dresses for a long time now...and I remember why. I am a huge procrastinator! I started these dresses friday. That just doesn't leave me much time to get them done, let alone get them done without any major mess ups. I made Abbey's first and hers has A LOT of flaws. But I just got to the point that I didn't have time to fix all of them and just let them be. Quincy's turned out a lot better because I was able to not make the same mistakes. Overall they turned out pretty cute.


4 comments:

Liz said...

They are so cute!!
Who taught you how to sew?
I wish I knew how.

Ashley said...

They turned out great! I'm impressed that you were able to make both of them so fast!

Tina ♥ said...

wow, I'm impressed! Very cute!

Allison said...

They are darling! You are so talented!