Thursday, December 13, 2007

more help!

I was making some pajama bottoms and had quite the little helper. I set out a table and put my sewing machine and my mother-in-laws serger on it. Jake couldn't seem to leave them alone. he kept messing with all the thingys on the machines so everytime I would sit down and start sewing it would be some wierd stitch. Also I have this huge roll of waistband elastic (from my mom) and Jake kept getting into it! So frustrating....
Doesn't he look guilty! This is what the roll is supposed to look like.
He took him 2 times of unravelling it till I figured out to cut what I need and put it away. I'm not the brightest. It's incidents like this that remind me why I am looking forward to having all my kids in school, only 2 1/2 years to go!!

2 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

aren't you the little homemaker! I like the little guilty look on his face. What would we do without our sweet little trouble makers?

Allison said...

I am so impressed that you sew so well! I bet Pat is in heaven with that!