Thursday, June 5, 2008

Abbey's Birthday

Happy Birthday Abbey!!

Today Abbey turned 8 years old! For her birthday she really wanted a video camera. So we got her one of those little handheld camcorder that takes videos and still pictures and saves it to a SD card. The memory card we bought for her hasn't come yet, so I took the card out of my camera and am letting her use it. Which means the only pictures I got today were on my phone, so they are not on my computer yet. Anyway...she has had a fun filled day. Her 2 (girl) cousins and grandma and grandpa came into town last night and are staying till after she gets baptized on the 21st. They have been having so much fun already with swimming and later we will be having cake and ice cream. I will have to post some pictures later.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Abbey!!! I can't believe she is getting baptized! Nancy all of your kids are getting old!

Jdogger said...

Happy Birthday Abbey! Tell her that only cool people have birthdays in June:)

Allison said...

Happy birthday Abbey! She shares a bday with my Kaleb, I didn't know that. She is so beautiful and how fun that Haley and Livvy are there to visit? Grandma and Grandpa too of course!

Tina ♥ said...

I hope she had a super fun birthday! how exciting that she is getting baptized!