Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPER BOWL XLII

Every year Peter gets us in a super bowl grid, which actually makes the game exciting for me! It is really fun to cheer...usually for teams to get the right amount of points, never for an particular team to win. Well this year, I got some really good numbers Giants-7 and Patriots-0...numbers that actually had a chance of winning, right?........wrong!!!! The Giants really blew the whole game for me in like the first 5 minutes. Oh well, the 4th quarter was still exciting to watch and I am really happy that the Giants won!

(nothing exciting is going on at our house right now, can you tell?)

4 comments:

Liz said...

I'm not a football fan but I read it was a great game, and of all days its cold and overcast. I'm glad it didn't rain in sunny arizona. Do you know if they closed the dome?

nancy said...

yes, it was closed.

Allison said...

Cute blog!

Tina ♥ said...

Hey, I actually watched the last few minutes of the game, and even kinda understood what was going on! I think it's cool that the "underdog" team won.