Friday, February 15, 2008

Book of Mormon Challenge

Ok, so I was going through my email and deleting a bunch of old ones and came to an email that I must of skipped from one of my sister in laws. It was a link to a website that has organized of Book of Mormon challenge that started on Feb 5th in honor of President Hinckley. The goal is to finish in 97 days (to represent the 97 years of his life). So I signed up and it told me how many pages I need to read a day to finish by May 10th. It also has a little chart to add to your blog to show your progress. I figured with the chart on my blog it will make me meet the challenge...so wish me luck!!

here is the link http://www.hinckleychallenge.com/ right now there are 30,281 that have taken on this challenge.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I decided to join you! I'd seen it before but didn't sign up because I was almost finished with it and didn't want to start over so close to being done. Then when I did finish I forgot to sign up. So, thanks for reminding me!

Liz said...

Well aren't you courageous to be putting it on your blog, that will definiltey keep one accountable. Good luck!!

Shauna said...

That's a neat way to honor Pres. Hinckley! Good Luck! I think I am just going to stick to my scheduled reading...a little slower. I'm tired of always rushing through it, if you know what I mean!

nancy said...

The last time I read the Book of Mormon all the way through was when Pres. Hinckley asked us to a couple of years ago. For some reason I need a challenge to actually read it from start to finish...oh and a little chart to keep me from slacking off and giving up.