Friday, February 8, 2008

i'm obsessed....again!


OK, I'm completely obsessed again, this time with the TV show Grey's Anatomy! I watched the first season on my ipod (which was pretty good) and then monday I checked out season 2 from the library. I finished the second season in 4 days!! That's 27 episodes!! I am completely hooked! The problem is that all copies of season 3 are checked out from all the libraries in the county and I am number 19 on the waiting list!! So I am going to have to wait a couple of weeks...I just can't wait to get all caught up! It's such a good show! Oh and I am not obsessed with McDreamy...he will always be the nerd on Can't Buy Me Love in my eyes!

6 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

So if you watched 27 episodes is 4 days, then you are probably dreaming about it, too, right? That happened to me when I did that with LOST. And I totally agree with you about the "Can't buy me Love" guy. Hard to picture him as a DR.
BY the way, I saw that you DID read Liz's post--- and you ARE tagged! :)(I guess that means I am, too.)

Brandee said...

You are too funny - I knew you would like that show! Have you ever watched Desperate Housewives? A little naughty at times (kind of a guilty pleasure), but another one that I love!

Liz said...

I have heard that is a good show, I'll have to give it a try. Is it one of those shows that I need to rent to wastchit from the beginning?

nancy said...

I do think you need to watch it from the beginning...otherwise I don't you'll quite understand what is going on.

Allison said...

I love this show! I am obsessed with McDreamy. I have season 3 if you want me to send it to you...(I have all 3 seasons) just let me know. Season 1 and 2 were the best. Season 3 is good though, just a little frustrating.

nancy said...

Thanks for the offer Allison, but I have a lot of things I need to get done here in the next week or so it'll be good for me not to have that temptation. So I'll just wait...