Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm obsessed!

I can't seem to get off this computer. I have been on the internet for a few days now trying to find or make a better template. And so far I have some up with nothing!! I am wasting so much time trying to figure out how to customize my background and make everything look cute. It all started when I saw one of my cousin's blog. It is so cute!! I am convinced that I can make one myself but when I try to read the code to figure out what I need to change, I feel like a complete idiot!! I just want to change the background, is that too much to ask?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I have been doing the same thing! I posted a comment on Sarah's blog and asked her how she did it. I hope she sees it and answers it because I'm dying to know how!

sarah marie. said...

you should be able to go into template and change it all there..but you probably already tried that

sarah marie. said...

ohh..i just clicked on sarah and mark's link and i have no idea how they do that

Stacey said...

Sarah said her's is pretty complicated to explain. She said she could probably tell me in person. But if you want an easy template that is still pretty cute, go to www.iloveyourspace.com. They have thousands, and it is very easy (copy and paste). Good luck.

Liz said...

Nancy, this blogspot should really help. I do recommend saving your contact information of your friends as you will loose them when you cut and paste for a new template. Let me know how it works out for you.
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/