Monday, May 12, 2008

Quincy's 9th Birthday!

Today is Quincy's Birthday! She is 9 years old now.
She opted to wake up at 6:45 this morning to open her presents before her dad left for work, otherwise I would have made her wait till he got home!
She got an ipod nano
a webkinz
and a scrapbook kit.
For her birthday all she really wanted a ipod nano. You think a 9 year old is too young for a nano...but Quincy just loves music and has been so frustrated with her little shuffle. She just had too many songs on it that she couldn't find. So she sacrificed her friends birthday party to get the nano.

Here is her "sad" birthday cake. This poor cake has just about fallen apart. It has gotten so warm down here that the frosting was just falling off. That's the great thing about kids though, they don't care if it's perfect, just as long as it is for them! Quincy is such a wonderful daughter and such a great big sister.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINCY!!

We love you so much!

9 comments:

Jdogger said...

Happy Birthday Quincy!! Nancy that cake looks yummy to me!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Quincy! Nancy, I remember she was born on Rylee's due date and I was so envious. Rylee will be 9 in 6 days. Hard to believe.

sarah marie. said...

happy birthday quincy..i can't believe you're 9!

Tina ♥ said...

Happy Birthday Quincy! She is such a cutie. Looks like she got "hooked up" for her birthday. I think an ipod is top of my list for my birthday, too!

nancy said...

We bought her a refurbished one through apple.com. It saved us 50 bucks and still came with a year warranty.

Allison said...

Happy Bday Quincy. I can't believe you and Peter have a 9 year old! I think a nano is a great idea! And I love that picture of you and your mom! So cute!

Liz said...

Who needs a friend party when you get an Ipod :)
Happy Birthday Quincy

Kristi said...

Hey Nancy- I saw your cute blog and had to tell Quincy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I just think she is such a great girl. It looks like she had a fun day.

The Cowan Family said...

Happy birthday, Quincy! I can't believe she's that old...