Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!




This is a picture of me and my mom when I was 4 or 5. I thought it was so special...I was the youngest of 7 children (my mom had 1 more a few years later) and just her and I went to Kmart and got our pictures taken together. I'm sure all my brothers and sisters were so jealous!


I was hoping to find a picture of Peter when he was little with his mom, but we don't have one here. That will have to be my goal for next year...


5 comments:

Jdogger said...

That is so cute! I am not jealous, if i recall i was way too cool for Kmart back then!!lol

Anonymous said...

I have a picture with my brothers with the same background. Kmart must have been the "in" thing back then. Look how cute you are! That picture is truly priceless.

Tina ♥ said...

Thanks for sharing that, it's fun to see old pics! Happy Mother's Day to you!

The Morgans said...

It is funny how much she looks like my mom!

Liz said...

Nancy you look so cute!! I definitley see your kids in that picture. What a neat thing for your mom to do.