Wednesday, September 29, 2010

kyle update…

Kyle is now 10 months old and crawling everywhere.  His hair is getting long but I can’t bear to cut it cause I think he is too cute.  I’m just not ready for him to look like a toddler.  I want him to stay a baby forever…

DSC01843 He pulled himself us for the first time yesterday and was quite proud of himself…he really wanted to play bingo with his brothers, or eat the little bingo markers!

IMG00145-20100925-1838 Also, Kyle is officially weaned as of last week and thank you to everyone that gave me advice on the subject.  I really appreciated it!  The stubborn kid just wanted to drink a bottle when he was ready to drink from a bottle and the second he did it was bottle from then on.  I am paying the price now for weaning cold turkey but I’m happy and he’s happy.  I love it when he gets all excited when I am shaking up the bottle to mix the formula.  He can hold it himself if needed but I still enjoy holding him and cuddling with him while he eats.  The timing couldn’t be more perfect either.  Soccer season started up again and we were at the fields for 4 hours in the 105 plus heat.  I don’t know what I would of done if I had to nurse him during those games.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cutie!!! I vote don't cut his hair yet.