Friday, October 24, 2008

Zion National Park

Peter's family planned a get together at Zion National Park while his brother (currently serving overseas with the utah national guard) was home on his 2 week leave. My sister in law was able to find a really nice cabin that the whole family could fit in. This cabin was so perfect. It was completely kid friendly with a playhouse and stuff in the backyard as well as an awesome little play kitchen room under the stairs that Jake loved. I totally forgot to take pictures while we were at the cabin but here are a "few" from the 2 days of hikes. We went on all family friendly hikes and the kids really did well. I really can't wait till we get to go back to Zions.
Peter's Parents and baby Jillian

My silly boys

Owen and Jake


Haley and Quincy



Owen and McKaden


The Brothers and The Dad
(Ryan, Peter, John, Scott and in front Alan)


My Family


Jake was so tired.


Probably from all the playing while hiking!


Scott and his baby Jillian

Peter and Jake

Climbing the rocks at the upper Emerald Pool.

My kids.

My family again.

It really was a fun vacation.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

LOVE LOVE the picture of Jake asleep on Peters head! Too cute! SOOOoooglad you are back..Connor missed Owen at school ALOT!

Shauna said...

Glad you had a super time!

Allison said...

No wonder Jake was tired. You did a lot. But it looks like you had a ball. I'm so glad that Scott is how for a while!

Katrina said...

Great pictures! Glad you guys had a great time! How lucky are your kids to get 2 weeks of no school in a row!! Super cute pic of Jake asleep on Peter's shoulders - love it!!

Tina ♥ said...

It looks like so much fun! I love creeks and being in the fresh air. I like the family picture, and the picture of the boys being silly!

Liz said...

Your pictures looked too fun! and it really showed that your family had a great time. So glad you did.