Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Hair Day!!

Gotta Love crazy hair day at school!
If you look closely, you will see Abbey's hair is twisted up in tiny little thingys. So after school we took out her hair and this is what it looked like!
I am so excited, now I know how to do an Afro! Next year I'm going to talk her in to being little orphan Annie for Halloween! (We already have a costume for this year)

We put a headband in it and it looks so cute. She wants to wear her hair like this to school tomorrow. We'll see how well it sleeps.

I am really lovin her hair and she is too!
***I'm hoping to add our vacation pictures later this week***

8 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

all I can say is....AWESOME!!!

Jdogger said...

OH MY GOSH, That is awesome!!!

Katrina said...

Love the crazy hair!! My boys were fighting over who got to wear the afro wig to school yest! If their hair was longer I could've done this!! Can't wait to see your vacation pics!

shellie said...

that afro is so sweet!

Liz said...

Her kept pretty well overnight when I saw it today!! too funny, especially her face in the picture.
I took pictures of Abby's hair and realized later int he day the memory card wasn't in the camera. Bummer.

nancy said...

After it had calmed down a little bit it really does look cute! I only had to fix a few curls this morning with the curling iron.

Allison said...

LOL! I am rolling! I did something like that once to Bella's hair and she said, "Mom, I'm Josh Groban."

Ashley said...

I love it!