Wednesday, July 16, 2008

sick kids= crappy vacation!

It's a good thing we are planning on being here in Utah for a couple of weeks cause I spent all of yesterday with sick kids and today making sure they are really better! 3 out of my 4 kids were throwing up at one time or the other yesterday, which was extra stressful not being at my own house! It also made me cancel some plans I had today that I am hoping to be able to still fit in sometime. But the good news is that they all woke up this morning feeling much better and have kept everything down that they have eaten. Hopefully no one else will get it!

6 comments:

shellie said...

that's great to hear that your kids are getting better. hopefully we still get a chance to get together...let me know.

Tina ♥ said...

What a bummer! That is NOT fun. Well, I hope they get better really fast and you can enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Jdogger said...

I hate BARF, but on Vacation, that is even worse!! I hope you are done with that part of your vacation and are getting ready to party!!!

Shauna said...

Oh, I am so sorry! Glad they are feeling better though! (We missed you last night at YW!)

Ashley said...

I hope they are feeling better now.

nancy said...

Quincy is sick today (saturday) so in attempt to not get anyone else sick, we checked into a hotel for a couple of days...