Monday, July 7, 2008

Craigslist!

I just bought my first craigslist item! I hate running on a treadmill and I can't seem to get my butt out of bed at 6am to run before peter goes to work, so I thought it was time to get a jogger stroller for Jake. I have been looking on craiglist for a couple of months now and this weekend found the perfect stroller, right price and only 8 miles away. This stroller new sells for around $300 and I was able to get one in really good condition for only $40! I am so exited about it, and can't wait for school to start so I can finally get back in shape.

I am hoping to get a good 2 years worth out of it and then put it back on craigslist! Oh, and I'm starting to think of stuff I can get rid of on craigslist now.
This isn't the actual stroller, mine is red...but you get the idea.

7 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Way to go! I'm huge into craigslist. We used to find stuff in our house to sell all the time. It's awesome! Congrats!!!!!

Tina ♥ said...

I just sold my girls 2 beds on craigslist. It's a nice way to get rid or stuff and have people come pick up what you don't want, and get extra cash!!
Cute stroller, and when the weather cools off, then you can have fun with it!

love for seven said...

I just bought a jogger last week, and as am equally excited about getting back in shape! I love running with it and hitting the trails(something I couldn't do with my old stroller)! Happy running!

Ashley said...

What a deal!! I like freecycle.org too. That's how we got rid of all of our moving boxes. I felt bad throwing them away.

Shauna said...

What a great find! I've been trying to sell a couch on craigslist and just haven't been able too! Oh well! Have fun jogging!

shellie said...

what a great deal! i need to get back in shape somehow, i think the problem is i can't stop eating sweets.

Allison said...

I love it! Great idea. I wish they made one to hold 3, only I don't think that would mean a 5, 3 and 1 year old. :)