Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beautiful Day!!

It was such a nice day today. It only got up to 75 or so and it was windy (doesn't happen very often), so we decided to go to the park after school and fly a kite! I forgot my camera so I took pictures with my phone. They turned out pretty good. The only problem I have is I don't know how to download pictures from my phone to my computer so I had to email them to me one at a time. Hope that doesn't cost too much!

Owen flying the kite with Jake watching. (mom and dad it is the kite you bought us years ago from eddie bauer!)


Abbey flying her friends kite. You can't tell but it is a pirate ship flying in the sky!

Quincy, Jake and friend Rachel distracted by a ladybug.

We haven't flown kites for over 4 years, I'm not sure why Eagle Mountain is always windy! The kids had so much fun....so much that Owen threw a fit when I told him it was time to go!
on another note...it was really nice to go another day without having to turn our air conditioner on.

8 comments:

Jdogger said...

That looks like so much fun! It was so cold today, even snowed again! YUCK!! those pictures turned out really good for a cell phone!

The Cowan Family said...

It snowed here yesterday...the first time all winter long it has snowed in Geneva. I'm jealous...

Ashley said...

It is way cold here in Utah! I miss Texas! I wasn't very smart so when we got here yesterday we were all wearing sandals and AJ was even in shorts. At least I remembered to bring sweaters with us!

Allison said...

I love flying kites. Alas, it snowed here the last couple days. So no kites for us yet this year.

Anonymous said...

Listen to you..."It only got up to 75 or so..." :) Here I am in my house, in sweats, with the furnace on trying to keep warm. I would love a little 75 right now. :)

Tina ♥ said...

We saw you as we were driving home. My girls were so excited to see a few kites in the sky! The pirate ship one is cool. I wish all days were like that one.
Good job on getting the pictures from your phone. I don't know how to do that!

Shauna said...

Fun! I should have taken advantage of that beautiful day too! I'm glad you had a great kite flying day!

Liz said...

Those are pretty dang good pictures for a camera phone, heck for my digital camera. It seems to me that when ever our family tries to fly a kite our always breaks. So glad to hear that you took advantage of the great weather and had a great time.