Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Years Resolutions...

Ok, so every year I seem to make the same resolution to lose weight (it's not my only resolution, but a main one). I think it is because I pretty much let myself go from Halloween to New years. Well I haven't started yet this year because of vacations. With Disneyland at the beginning of this year and Wednesday I am going to Utah for what I call my "sisters" vacation. (We try to take a long weekend every year and just shop, hang out, whatever...just with no kids.) I am really looking forward to my break from my kids cause I feel like it makes me a better mother. (Oh I also think it's good for the dad to take a few days off and play mom.) After all us moms are in need of vacation time too, right? Anyway, so I have been saying that I will start my resolutions after this vacation, but I feel like it is too late. My pants are getting super tight and if I don't do something soon I will have to buy fat clothes! I seem to have lost all will power for food, you know when you can't have something you seem to want it soooo much more! Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

I agree, mom's definatly need time off, and dad's gotta have Mr. Mom time, too!! After I have the baby, I will be in the weight loss mode too. You should join LA Fitness, we just did! Then we could exercise together. Hey, have fun on your girls vacation!!

Ashley said...

I can't wait for you to come! I have no self control when it comes to food. Actually I guess I do because I can usually put off sweets until the kids are in bed so I don't have to share! That's as far as it goes though.

nancy said...

I actually already have a membership at world gym. That would be fun to have somebody to work out with. I'll have to continue to be a loner at my gym.

Liz said...

I'm jealous!!!
I want some girly time.
Lucky you, have a great time!!!

Shauna said...

What a GREAT idea to have a "sisters vacation!" I will have to bring that up with my sisters. I think a little time away from the kids does make us better moms. We need to re-energize! Have a great time!