Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Girl's Weekend

Here are a few pictures from my girls weekend. I had lots of fun just hanging out with my sisters/sister-in-laws....oh and doing a little shopping too. I totally forgot to take any pictures while I was there, but thank you Janna for these pics.



We went and saw the new movie "27 dresses" on friday night and I really liked it! Definitely a chick flick, but I will make Peter watch it when it comes out on DVD.
From left to right: Rachael-sister in law; Janna-sister; Ashley-sister; Melissa-sister in law; Dawn-sister; me! I had two sister in law's missing (one out of town and the other lives on the other side of the country) I am the 7th of 8 children!

5 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Sounds like fun! Now you can be a better mom.

Shauna said...

I am so jealous! I told Casey about your sisters' vacation and he wasn't to fond of the idea to let me do it! Bummer! I'm glad you had a great time!

Liz said...

How fun!!!! Are those all your sisters in the pic?
I can't wait to watch "27 dresses" myself. Glad to have you back.

nancy said...

Liz, I edited my post to let you know which ones are sisters and which ones are sister in laws.

Liz said...

Nancy,
I really enjoyed your talk today in Sunday. There were so many things I could relate to and I truly felt the spirit. Thanks