Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family Pictures...

It has been so long since we got a family picture taken we decided to go ahead and try and get pictures taken after the baby was born and before christmas. We had them done when Kyle was almost 3 weeks old. My friend Liz started a photography business and did an awesome job. She even went above and beyond and edited a few family pictures the next day so I could get christmas cards made. I am really happy with all the pictures! The link to her photography blog is below.





http://throughlizslens.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your family pictures turned out so cute!!!!

shellie said...

These look so awesome! I can't believe how old your kids are getting and Kyle looks like he just fits right in.

liz said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Beautiful family!!!!

Gary and LaRee said...

What great pictures!!! I really like the one where the kids are in the tree. It is really cute. You have such a great family. I love you all!!!