Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cleaning Toilets...

Since Owen has been potty trained the bathroom always smells like pee. For some reason that kid can't hold still while taking care of business and always makes a huge mess. Telling him to just pee in the toilet didn't seem to be helping the situation. I think he figured as long as he hit the toilet he was good. I realized that I needed to be more specific and tell him that the pee actually needs to hit the water. That seemed to help because I cleaned our bathrooms yesterday and to my surprise found no pee anywhere on the toilet or floor!! It was such a happy day!! Let's hope he can keep up the good work!!

2 comments:

The Cowan Family said...

Drew has the same problem...I'm excited to try the new tip!

Ashley said...

Ha Ha! That is so funny! Well, not the part about having to clean up after him.