Wednesday, January 6, 2010

new look

New look for a new year and my blog is as updated as it is going to get. Hopefully I will get on the ball and keep it updated on a regular basis! That's one of my goals this year...


Also thought I'd take a picture of my happy birthday sign before I take it down. My kids were so great that morning. I could hear that they were up to something, and Jake came in and said stay in bed mom (he really didn't have to twist my arm) and a little while later they came in and had me come to the kitchen. They had made breakfast for me and this sign! They are the best kids ever! They really know how to make me feel loved!

10 comments:

Jdogger said...

I love it! your kids are so cute, they did a great job on the sign, how was breakfast?? What a lucky mom!

Bob and Debbie said...

Love the new look.
You have great kids!!
Kyle is such a cutie!!! I look at Rachel and it is hard to believe that she was that size last year!

Allison said...

Wow, lots of fun posts. Love the new look. Love the family pics. And you look great by the way!

Ashley said...

What a fun birthday surprise! Your kids are so sweet!

sally said...

finally!?! :)-

Gary and LaRee said...

How fun! You have really sweet kids!!!

Amanda M. said...

Happy Birthday Nancy, I hope it was fun, i know I celebrated. Your baby is so so cute, he is making me baby hungry (which is good since im prego). Cute christmas card, thanks!

Carly Nichols said...

Your new little one is so adorable! Happy late birthday!!!

Liz said...

Love all the updates and pictures.
Hey thanks for the shout out and I'm lovin the new look.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

That's the cutest thing! Your kids are very sweet, love your birthday sign...and I told you happy Birthday on facebook, but I'll say it again just in case you missed it....Happy Birthday, nancy!