Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving recap...

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws house which was really nice to not have to cook the turkey. Peter's brother Ryan and his boys were able to come down for the weekend and the kids had so much fun together. My poor girls were a little out-numbered because their chatwin girl cousins weren't able to come down, so it was 2 girls with 10 boys. It was so nice to have a few days of just focusing on spending time with family. The only problem is, I didn't take one picture...not one! So sad!

I did decide to take the kids out after church today and try and take some decent pictures of them. My kids were so good and cooperative with me, the only problem is we waited too late and the sun was too low. The shadows were so strong, but I did get one of the kids that I kind of liked.


We are planning on taking a few family pictures on saturday so hopefully we will get out at a better time of day.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute! I wish my family would cooperate!

shellie said...

it sounds like you had a great thanksgiving and i love the picture of your kids...they are so cute.

Amanda M. said...

sounds like fun, I love a good break from day to day and am sad it is over. Cute kids!

Unknown said...

I am glad you didn't have to cook the turkey this year, and had a nice Thanksgiving! My kids usually cooperate with me for pictures, but it always stresses me out. Like it is my one and only chance to get a good picture of them!

Blackham Family said...

Well the one you took looks really good. Your kids are always so sweet. I am glad you got to have a good Thanksgiving.

Katrina said...

Your kids are so cute! 10 boys & 2 girls sounds like a crazy time! I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Phil and Kierstin said...

Sounds like a great time. Too bad for the girls, but I bet they appreciate only have two brothers now!

Shauna said...

That is a way cute picture of your adorable kids! This is such a wonderful time of year!!!

Kristen said...

WOW! I think you did a good job taking their picture! They all are looking at the camera and smiling!